Soli Deo Gloria

Soli Deo Gloria = To God Alone be the Glory. This blog exists for COG youth to glorify God through connecting online and discussing a wide range of issues, from theology to dating, from missions to movies, and the basic business of living-where in all things our battle cry is Soli Deo Gloria!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fed Ex Superbowl Commercial

My favorite SuperBowl commercial from last year. I laughed my head off at this the first time I saw it. I love it that he kicks the little dino and then he gets it! Prepare yourself for Superbowl Sunday, coming up in a week and a half! So whats your favorite Superbowl commercial, or commercial in general. I also like the cavemen in the Geico commmercials, I will have to post some of those soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

he should have used fed ex

Wed Jan 24, 05:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats